Current Openings with Nanovis
Area Sales Representative
Area Sales Representative sought to represent a rapidly growing science and technology company and spearhead sales of Spinal Implant Portfolio and unique FortiCore interbody technology throughout a large metropolitan market. Must be a sales pioneer that succeeds in a high paced and competitive environment.
Nanovis offers caring people the opportunity to market our life-improving technologies with the goal of improving patients’ lives while representing our innovative company as an innovator and thought-leader in the treatment of spine & musculoskeletal maladies.
Requirements: (candidates with all 4 requirements will be strongly considered for this position)
1. Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
2. Minimum 3-years of experience and a strong track record in spine, musculoskeletal, or Osteobiologics sales.
3. Experience in spine sales either as a direct rep for a company or as a 1099 agent for a distributor.
4. Established relationships with surgeons and hospital purchasing administrators.
- Develop goals in collaboration with Nanovis leadership in order to achieve overall business objectives and sales quota.
- Documented history of sales and leadership in previous work experience, while maintaining all compliance standards.
- Keen grasp of mechanical concepts and general understanding of O.R. policies and procedures.
- Interest in working for a growing company.
- Proficiency in public speaking and overcoming objections.
- Ability to present the clinical and economical benefits associated with company’s technology to surgeons and supply chain.
- Ability to understand and position science driven technologies to the benefit of patients, physicians, and providers.
- Physically able to manage the logistics of instrument system handling, the weight of which can sometimes exceed 30 lbs.
Company provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org